At the start of the new year, its a great time to evaluate last year results and areas that may need revamping as your enter 2017 for better results. Your Leadership style-methodology is a great starting point for creating results that breakout. Your everyday actions will send strong signals to your team members of your seriousness and commitment to the growth you and your team want.
My video poses questions you may need to ask yourself. Be honest with yourself. You may even want to have some frank discussions with team members who you believe can provide a fair and objective discussion about your Leadership.
Some suggestions for consideration would be in evaluating your Leadership are:
- Do you have the ability to lead yourself?
- Do you have the ability to do what’s necessary to build a business?
- Do you have the ability to engage in the daily habits necessary to build and create a future for you?
- Can you lead you in doing the fundamentals on a daily basis?
- Can you lead you in being consistent?
- Can you lead you on a daily basis by keeping your energy high and in a positive mindset?
- Do you have the ability to employ yourself? We’re good at being employed by others but can you employ yourself?
Probing these questions and addressing these areas will give you a solid foundation for a year of fantastic growth…. and fun.
If you’ve received value from this Why Your Actions Promote Your Leadership post, please “like” my FB page at www.facebook.com/suemooreconnection and check out my videos and articles helping you find your clear path in the network marketing arena.